Many of the organizations that we work with rely heavily on donations to achieve their missions. Donations don’t have to be cash although cash is always appreciated. The list below demonstrates the variety of needs our members have.
- Clothing for men women and children – all types of clothing especially undergarments and work clothes and shoes
- Professional Clothing – interview appropriate clothing, suits, business casual for both men and women
- Food – can goods and other non-perishables
- Personal Care Items – soap, shampoo, deodorant, razors and shaving cream, toothpaste and brushes, etc.
- Gift Cards – gas cards and store cards like QT, Target, Aldi, etc. small denominations $10-20 each.
- Office Supplies – notebooks, pens and pencils, markers and highlighters, etc.
This list is not meant to be exhaustive. If you can think of it, we probably know someone who needs it. One of our members even accepts donated cars that they refurbish and grant to deserving individuals on the path to lasting change.
Fill out the form below and we will connect you with the agency that most needs what you have to give.