Ask One-EightyWhere can parents go for support when a child dies due to an overdose?
Anonymous asked 5 years ago
jason Staff replied 5 years ago

First, I am sorry for your loss. Second, this is a really important question. You have posted as private and it won't show up with the rest of the questions. Do you mind if I make it public so others may have the same issue can share?

You need to be logged in to post an answer.

We usually reply with 24 hours except for weekends. All emails are kept confidential and we do not spam in any ways.

Thank you for contacting us :)

Enter a Name

Enter a valid Email

Message cannot be empty